I've had a passion for natural therapeutic treatments most of my adult life after being diagnosed with chronic health issues in the 90’s. This diagnosis was a mystery to the Pharmaceutical Company I worked for. This was my first "hint" that I might need to look for non-traditional healing modalities. Among other things, I received by therapeutic bodywork by well trained professionals, contributing to my healing process.
As a result, I feel fortunate to now have the opportunity to work one on one with clients who are searching for ways to improve their health and feeling of wellness.
I offer therapeutic treatments which include Swedish massage, Deep Tissue including Myofascial Release, Cranial Sacral, Core Synchronism, basic cancer massage, Neural Reset Therap, polarity and more. As an avid student of new information, clients can be surprised with the variety of techniques incorporated into their treatments.
I offer stretches to further extend the massage benefits. Basic nutrition ideas may be shared with the caveat to discuss with the healthcare provider.
Previous Careers: For many years I was employed in pharmaceutical sales/management, then hospital/ physician related administration. Familiarity with medical information has benefited my practice.
Education: BS/University of North Texas, graduate MBA hours, & Natural Therapeutic Specialist / New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics.
Licensure: NM licensed Massage Therapist #7736. Member in good standing with American Massage Therapy Association.
Continuing Education Courses/Certifications
- Certified Core Synchronism Therapist- Robert Stevens, Dir, NM School of Natural Therapeutics
- Cranial Sacral 1, Upledger Institute and NM School of Natural Therapeutics
- Down to the Bone- Deep work w/o pain-Mary Gail Sullivan, LMT, AMTA Convention
- Advanced Diagnosis & Treatment of Myofascial Pain - UNM, Ben Daitz, MD, Lucy Ferguson, DC
- Massage for People Living with Cancer- Gail MacDonald, Ma, Perrigrine Institute
- Missing Link to Healing Chronic Neck Pain- Ben Benjamin, PhD, LMT
- Colon Hydrotherapist-New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics-
- Neural Rest Therapy - Lower Body - Lawrence Woods, LMT